Geo Map charts are used to examine metric values displayed against a geographic region. They are especially useful to display values grouped by geographical territories such as number of leads from each country of the world.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Geographical region based on: Options are: World, Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, United States (by states), United States (by counties), United States (by cities), Canada (by provinces), Japan (by prefectures), UK (by countries), UK (by local administrative areas), Australia (by states), Australia (by local government areas)
- Show Places: Select this to see areas for region selected in #2. Please note that the values in your data source must match the full name or ISO-2 name (as seen in show places) to be shown in the chart.
- Map places based on: Select an attribute used to map places
- Map values based on: Options are: Record Count, Sum of, Average of, Range of
- Select Attribute: Option is available when Sum of, Average of, or Range of is selected in #5. Select the attribute to sum, average or range.
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
- Choose a range of colors for visual map: Allows you to select a different color range
- Currency symbol: Set the desired currency symbol
- Separator symbol: Set the desired separator symbol
- Decimal symbol: Set the desired decimal symbol
- Decimal places: Select the number of decimal places
- Show values directly on chart: Check the box to see values directly on the chart
Sample Geo Map Chart
Hover over an area of the map for more details
- Show Leads per region