Add an existing provider in Data Services using your data service credentials.
Navigate to the top menu bar and select Data, and then Data Services. Click on the "Add Data Service" button to add your existing data service provider.
Add the following data service details:
- Data Service Name - give your data service a title as it will appear in Openprise.
- Data Service description - provide an optional description.
- Data Service administrators - add administrators who will have viewing and editing access.
- Labels - provide an optional label to organize your data service in Openprise.
Select the data service provider from the "Select technology" picklist option.
Once a data service provider has been selected, you will need to click on the "Add Account" button on the pop-up. You will then be prompted to input your existing data service provider credentials.
- Username - include the username associated to your existing data service provider.
- Password - type in the password to your existing data service provider.
- Test Authentication - select this button for Openprise to validate your credentials.
- Save - click "Save" once your credentials have been accepted. The save button will then contain the username used to authenticate your credentials.
Click "Close" to close out of the authentication information window.
Select the entity/ directory from the "Select entity" picklist option. Your entity should contain attributes you will want to use from your data service provider.
Use the "Returned Attributes" section on the right to select attributes you want returned from your data service provider.
- "Select All Attributes" - fill this checkbox if you wish to return all attributes from this entity.
- Select individual attributes by filling individual checkboxes.
- "Expand all categories" - fill this checkbox if you want to expand all attribute categories. Use this option when selecting individual attributes.
Fill the "enable test mode" checkbox if you do not wish to make direct calls to the data service provider. Appended attributes will only contain static mock values. Use this option when you are iterating an enrichment process. You can always go back and uncheck this option when you are ready to enable your enrichment process in Openprise.
Click "save" to save your configurations.
Navigate back to Data > Data Services. A separate tile containing your existing data service will now appear as a tile. The number of API calls will increase when the data service is configured in a job, and the job has run. Click into the data service tile to go back to "Configurations" or "Delete" the data service from Openprise.