Navigate to Groups by selecting Administration in the menu bar, and then clicking the Groups tab.
Manage Existing Groups
Here, you will see a table view of group members separated by various groups. Users are grouped based on the Openprise account user role they have been assigned.
- Add Group - create a new group.
- Groups - groupings are based on the Openprise account user role assigned to each user.
- Group Members - lists the user name and email.
- Permissions - select the "view" button to see what permissions have been assigned per group. Groups can have viewing permissions, editing permissions, or both.
- Actions - use this section to either edit or delete certain group permissions.
Add New Group
Create a new group by selecting the "Add Group" button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Create a group name
- Add users to the group by selecting them individually using the "Add" button, or add all users by selecting the "Add All" button.
- Set permissions for your group by filling in the checkbox for each feature. Groups can have viewing permissions, editing permissions, or both. Set these permissions for Apps, Credentials, or Projects.
- Select the "save" button to save your changes.
Once a new group has been created, it will appear in the table view.