Preferences allows users to selectively manage certain Openprise features within their tenant. You can prioritize which processes are displayed in your tenant based on how they are tagged, how many rows of data are visible per page, and dashboard preferences.
Navigate to User Preferences by clicking your profile icon, and then select the Preferences tab.
There are three sections in User Preferences which allow you to configure your tenant: Tagging, View Data, Dashboard. The specifics of each are detailed below.
Use the Tagging section to prioritize which Openprise process you would like displayed in your tenant based on how they are tagged.
- Create a display preference by selecting the "Add Preference" button. You can add more than one tagging preference by selecting the "Add Preference" button.
- Indicate which Openprise feature you are configuring a display preference for (e.g. Data Sources, Data Targets, Jobs, Bots, Data Services, Projects).
- Select the tag - this indicates which process with the following tag will be displayed in your tenant upon logging into Openprise.
- Select between match methods "All" or "Any".
- Write an optional description for this preference.
- Save your preference by selecting the "Save" button.
The View Data section can be used to configure how many rows of data you would like displayed in Openprise. This preference is applicable to outputs and any tables that are generated from the filter input section of each task template and Data Catalog.
- Number of records shown in page: use the dropdown menu to configure how many rows of records are shown per page. The minimum number of rows per page is 5, and the maximum number of rows per page is 50.
- Display commas in real or whole number attributes: By default, Openprise displays commas in real or whole number values. Use the dropdown menu to indicate if real or whole number attributes should not display commas in their values.
- Save your preference by selecting the "save" button.
Configure which feature you would like displayed in your dashboard upon logging into your tenant. Preference selections include "Analytics" or "Operational Dashboard". The "Analytics" preference will display saved analytics reports on your Dashboard. The "Operational Dashboard" will display bot run history and timing.