My Account gives users more in-depth access into their account settings. Here, you can configure your account name, email, contact information, Openprise password, and API key.
Navigate to My Account by clicking your profile icon, and then selecting the My Account tab.
There are four sections in My Account which allow you to configure account settings: Info, Address, Change Password and API. The specifics of each are detailed below.
Use the Info section to configure your account name, email, and additional contact information.
1. First and Last Name: Type your first and last name as you would like it to be displayed in the Openprise tenant. This name will appear in dropdown menu options when selecting job owners, bot administrators, and data source administrators. For example, here is how the above account name appears as a job owner.
2. Email: Type your company email in the email line. We will use this email address to inform you of the status of any process built inside Openprise. Openprise also uses this email to track user activity in audit logs.
3. Contact Phone Number: (optional) Provide your phone number.
4. Text Phone Number: (optional) Provide a mobile phone number to receive Openprise alerts on your mobile phone.
Select "Save" to save your changes.
The Address section can be used to provide Openprise additional contact information. This section is optional, and can be filled in using your company contact information. Select "Save" to save your changes.
Change your existing password in the Change Password section. Openprise requires that certain criteria be fulfilled when creating a new password. You will not be able to save your changes unless these criteria are met.
Openprise automatically generates an API key for your account when it is first created.
- Select the "Delete API key" button to permanently delete this API key.
- Select the the "Generate API key" if you would like Openprise to create a new API key for your account.
- Click on the copy symbol to copy your Openprise API key.