The Chart app allows for visualizing data and monitoring processes. Common use cases for utilizing the Chart app are as an executive dashboard, data quality reports, and ABM Target Account reports.
Chart apps are created from an Analytics report that exists within the Openprise platform. You will need to create these reports in the Analytics tab to create the Chart app.
Navigate to the Apps menu and select Configuration.
Select Add App in the upper right and then select Chart as the app type.
Configure the App
- App Name: Give your app a descriptive name
- App Description: Provide a description for your app
- Add Image: Select add image to provide an image for your app.
- Select who can access this app by selecting Admins only which only allows the Openprise platform users to access the app or Public which allows your end users to access the app.
3 Configuration Sections
1. Grant Access
This section configures who can view and edit the app.
- Who can view: Select the users who can view the app by selecting from the available groups on the left and clicking add to add them to the selected groups on the right.
- Who can edit: Select the users who can edit this app (when the section is clicked a picklist of groups will appear).
2. Chart Configuration
This section sets the chart parameters for the app.
- Select one column or two for viewing preferences.
- Select Add Chart to select an existing chart to be viewable in the app.
- Add Chart Title: create a title for your chart in the app
- Select Report: select a report from the dropdown
3. Chrome Extension Configuration
This section lets administrators decide if the app can be accessed through the Openprise App Factory Chrome Extension.
- Check the box to enable the App Factory Chrome Extension