This article discusses how to Enable and Manage App Factory.
Enable App Factory
- Navigate to the Administration menu and select System Settings.
- Select the Features tab and scroll down to AppFactory. Click the Off button to turn it ON and click Save. After saving, refresh your browser.
- After refreshing your browser, you will see an Apps menu in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the Administration menu and select Users.
- The users showing on the main Users page are set up to access the Openprise platform. These users will automatically have access to AppFactory.
- To add App Factory users, select the App Factory users button in the top right. **The users that are added here will have access to the AppFactory apps you create, but will not have access to the Openprise platform.
- To add users, select the Add User button in the upper right.
- You can type the email addresses individually or copy and paste a list of email addresses and click save. If you’ve added a list of 100 emails for instance, a user will be created for each. Then click Save. When you select save, the system will send an email to each user with a temporary password that they can use to access AppFactory and set up a new password.
Manage App Factory
- To access App Factory as an admin, navigate to Apps and select Configuration.
- Select Add App in the upper right to begin creating your Apps.
View App Factory Apps
- Launch the App Factory portal by navigating to the Apps menu and selecting Launch App portal.