In this article, we will walk you through how to manage existing Project apps.
You can find existing Projects under the "Projects" tab in the main menu bar located at the top of your Openprise account. Here, you will see all previously created Project apps.
Each existing Project app will contain the following information:
- Title of the Project.
- Date the Project was last modified.
- Date the Project was created.
- Uploaded image icon (optional).
Click on any Project app to access the following navigation features:
- View - allows you to open up your Project.
- Edit - use this feature to access Project configurations.
- Delete - this will allow you to permanently delete your Project. Please note, deleting a Project will remove it from your Openprise account permanently.