In this article, we will walk you through how to manage existing Project apps.
You can find existing Projects under the "Projects" tab in the main menu bar located at the top of your Openprise account. Here, you will see all previously created Project apps.
Each existing Project app will contain the following information:
- Title of the Project
- Date the Project was last modified
- Date the Project was created
- Uploaded image icon (optional)
- Gear icon to access configuration tools
- Attribute Mapping Tools - Re-map attributes used in the Project; apply changes to all other objects in the Project
- Credentials Configuration Tool - Review or update credentials used for Data Sources and Data Targets used in the Project
- Documentation and Bulk Assign Tool - Download project documentation. Assign labels for project objects
Click on any Project app to access the following navigation features:
- View - allows you to open up your Project
- Edit - use this feature to access Project configurations
- Clone - allows you to clone your Project and all objects assigned to the Project
- Delete - this will allow you to permanently delete your Project. Please note, deleting a Project will remove it from your Openprise account permanently
Fill the checkbox to delete all objects in the Project (e.g. Bot, Jobs, App Factory apps, etc) that are not used in any other Project. Use this checkbox to delete duplicate objects that were created when cloning a Project.