Projects is a management app used to organize Openprise functionality tools in one place. Projects track which data source(s), data targets(s), jobs(s), data services, analytical reports, and App Factory apps are being used for any process you are building inside Openprise. Projects are also configurable at any time; modify your app as you build out each process in Openprise.
Create separate Project apps for each process being built. For example, you can create a separate Project app for your Lead to Account Matching process, Data Essentials, Lead Routing, ad-hoc jobs, etc.
- Learn more about how to create new Projects here.
- Learn more about how to manage existing Projects here.
- Learn more about Project Recipes here.
- Learn more about Project Cloning here.
- Learn more about Run Configuration Tools here.