Timeline sequence charts are used to examine the chronology of events based on any existing date attribute of the records. They can be used for showing the lead activities that led up to a sale within a certain time period.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Timeline Scale: Options are: Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, Quarters
- Add Timeline: Second this option to add more than one timeline
- Timeline label name: Type a name for your timeline here (default is Timeline 1, Timeline 2, etc.)
- Plot based on date: Select the date attribute to plot based on
- Show these attributes on timeline plot labels: Select the attributes to use as timeline plot labels
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Timeline Sequence Chart
- Plot Marketo activities. For instance, plot webinar attendance and form fill and select date, email, and activity name as the attributes.
- Showing the lead activities that led up to a sale within a certain time period.