Calendar charts are used to examine metrics on a day by day basis over a maximum of a year. They can be used for showing the number of leads that were entered or created each day.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Daily values based on: Options are: Record Count, Sum of, Average of, Range of
- Select Attribute: Select the attribute to analyze
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Calendar Chart
- Plot against webinar activities in Marketo. This would show which days and months accounted for the most webinar activities.
- Plot the number of leads that were created each day.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org