Rank charts are used to examine the ranking of attribute values for a static time slice. They are especially useful for understanding the value composition of an attribute in a descending order.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Label Chart based on: Select the attribute for the y-axis values
- Values based on: Options are: Record count, sum of, average of
- Select Attribute: Select the attribute to plot values with
- Number of labels: Select the number of y-axis labels, maximum is 200
- Sort Values by: Options are: Descending order or Ascending Order
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Rank Chart (Descending Order)
- The number of Leads in a particular Status
- The number of Accounts per region
Click HERE to view the rank chart training video. Click HERE for more information on manual data sources.