Stacked column charts are used to display comparisons between multiple series or categories of column chart data. They are useful for visualizing different series each with its own value composition of unique record groups such as revenue for sales territories split by quarters of the year.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Stack series: Select the checkbox to utilize the Stacked Column chart option (automatically checked when Stacked Column chart is selected)
- Add Series: Select this option to add more than one series to the chart
- Series label name: Optional: Add a custom series name
- Plot values with: Options are - record count, sum of, average of, range of
- Select Attribute: Select the attribute to plot values with
- X-axis labels based on: Select the attribute for the x-axis
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Stacked Column Chart
- See individual products within a product category.
Click HERE to view the stacked column chart training video. Click HERE for more information on manual data sources.