Bar charts are used to display categorical data with horizontal bars with lengths that are proportional to the values they represent. They are useful for visualizing the value composition of unique groups of data such as the number of leads for specific industries.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Stack series: Select the checkbox to utilize the Stacked Bar chart option
- Add Series: Select this option to add more than one series to the chart
- Series label name: Optional: Add a custom series name
- Plot values with: Options are - record count, sum of, average of, range of
- Select Attribute: Select the attribute to plot values with
- X-axis labels based on: Select the attribute for the x-axis
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Bar Chart
- Number of opportunities for a product category within a month, quarter, or year to date
Click HERE to view the bar chart training video. Click HERE for more information on manual data sources.