Scatter trend charts are used to examine metric and trends at fixed time slices across a time period. This chart type is useful for comparing trends of different metrics across time.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types.
- Use date/time values for x-axis: Select this option to use date/time values on the x-axis. The following options will become available:
- Add Series: Select this option to add more than one series to the chart.
- Series label name: Optional: Add a custom series name
- Plot values with: Options are - record count, sum of, average of, range of
- Select Attribute: Select the attribute to plot values with
- X-axis labels based on: Select the attribute for the x-axis
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Scatter Trend Chart
- Average of the closed opportunities in the last 24 months and draw a trend line to see ACV (avg contract value)