Time of day charts are used to examine the metrics on a time of day basis over a static time slice. They can be used for showing when during the day that lead activities are most often carried out.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Stack series: Select this option to stack more than one series (the default is a side by side view)
- Add Series: Select this option to add more than one series
- Series label name: Type a series name here (default is Series 1, Series 2, etc.)
- Plot values with: Options are: Record Count, Sum of, Average of, Range of
- Select attribute: Select the attribute to plot values with
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Time of Day Chart
- Plot against Marketo activities for form fills. This would show the time of day when form fills typically happen.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com