Time of day charts are used to examine the metrics on a time of day basis over a static time slice. They can be used for showing when during the day that lead activities are most often carried out.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Stack series: Select this option to stack more than one series (the default is a side by side view)
- Add Series: Select this option to add more than one series
- Series label name: Type a series name here (default is Series 1, Series 2, etc.)
- Plot values with: Options are: Record Count, Sum of, Average of, Range of
- Select attribute: Select the attribute to plot values with
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Time of Day Chart
- Plot against Marketo activities for form fills. This would show the time of day when form fills typically happen.