Pie charts are used to examine size relationships of metric values. They are especially useful for understanding the value composition of an attribute in colored slices of different sizes.
- Select Chart Type: The selected chart type will appear here, selecting the dropdown will show other chart types
- Label Chart based on: Select the attribute for the chart
- Values based on: Options are: Record Count, Sum of, Average of, Range of
- Number of labels: Select the number of labels, maximum is 200
- Sort Values by: Options are: Descending order or Ascending Order
- Filter Data: Optional: allows you to set a filter on the data source used for the chart
- Time Filter: Optional: allows for setting a time limit for the data in the chart
- Chart title: Enter a name for your chart
Sample Pie Chart
- Breakdown of leads by region or theater
- Identify free vs business emails
Click HERE to view the pie chart training video. Click HERE for more information on manual data sources.