Openprise Open 21 Conference
Thursday, November 4th, 2021
San Francisco Bay Area
Registration opens summer 2021
Stay up to dateOpen 21 call for speakers
Do you have a remarkable story to tell? Do you have a passion for sharing knowledge with others? Are there moments or best practices that other Openprise customers should know?
If so, we want to hear from you! Visit the Open 21 site to submit your story here
If you’re selected to present, you’ll receive a complimentary full conference pass to Open 21. → Submit your story here
Drivers Awards submissions
The Openprise Annual “Drivers” Awards recognize professionals who have demonstrated excellence and innovation in data-driven marketing and sales.
The 2021 Drivers Awards categories include:
- Driving Business Impact
- Driving Stack Optimization
- Driving Data Visibility
- Driving Agility
- Driving Creativity
- Rookie of the Year
Join this exclusive club and submit your entry today! → Submit entry here
Love Openprise and know someone who would also love Openprise? Share the love and get paid for it! Just refer Openprise to your friends. If they take a meeting with Openprise, we’ll send you a Visa gift card for $200. If they ultimately become a customer in 2021, we’ll also send you a $2,000 Visa gift card. → Click here to learn more
CSAT surveys: We’ve heard from you!
By Emily Salus, VP of Customer Success & Services
We’d like to once again thank you for responding to our Customer Satisfaction survey. This twice-yearly survey helps us understand what you like, what you don’t like, and what we should focus on next to be better for you.
If you didn’t complete the survey in May, please keep an eye out for it next time, which should be in November. We really care what you think, and we act on your comments. And on that subject, a few things we noticed this round:
- We received a significant number of comments about the UI. The good news is that our UX manager, Joe Wahrhaftig, has been working with the product, engineering, and customer success teams to design improvements and test for optimal functionality. Next, we’ll start to finalize the design concepts and talk to our hands-on customer users for feedback.
- We received a lot fewer comments about our need for documentation and training. Our knowledge and training manager, Jennifer Rinella, has created over 80 videos and 100 articles in the last year (!), and we’re continuing to improve. In fact, Jen’s team will be growing over the next year to better train new and existing customers and produce even more content.
- A number of you also asked for more out-of-the-box recipes. We’re working on this too, and the customer success team has started to create more and better recipes for a number of uses. We’ll let you know when they’re ready for prime time.
- Our product and engineering teams continue to work diligently on improving reliability and, as some of you noted, more explicit error messages so you can understand what went wrong when something does go wrong. We enhance this a little each time, so we’re making incremental progress.
Again, we read your feedback and pore over your responses. Please participate when you get our next survey so we can take your thoughts into consideration. By asking twice a year, we try to keep up with what’s on your mind regularly—but not too frequently—so we can keep improving over time.
If you have additional feedback or questions, you can contact me or Sandy Lii, our Head of Community. We’re always happy to hear from you!
Great Place to Work’s successful experiment on lead routing using Openprise
Great Place to Work certifies businesses by gathering feedback from employees on their experience. By the nature of their business model, the incoming inquiries are not only high in volume, but also vast in varieties. Not all leads are created equal.
Pat Lechner and his team led a lead routing experiment by using Openprise, and was able to turn the experiment into the best practice, and achieved a 38% increase in win rates, a 10% increase in close rates, and reduced response time from 5 hours to less than 1 hour. → Read more
Openprise office hours
Missed our latest office hours? No worries! Catch them here!
Office hours session: June 4: Deduplication
Hear Head of Product, Rey Ong, discuss the best way to get rid of the duplicates in your systems! → Watch on-demand
Office hours session: June 18: Bot click detection in Marketo
Get tips from the BEST! CEO, Ed King, explains how bot clicks mess up your Marketo email responses and how to work around them! → Watch and learn!
And sign up for new Office hours
in July and August, for attribution, enrichment, segmentation, and lead-to-account matching.