To import a job, navigate to the main Jobs screen by selecting Automation -> Jobs
In the upper right, select the Import job icon
A pop-up will ask you to select the file, job name and the input data source
- Select the Choose file option and locate the downloaded file.
- New Job Name: The original job name will show here with a prefix of IMPORT. We highly advise removing the word IMPORT.
- Input Data Sources: Select the input data source to use with this job.
- When importing a job, it is important to make sure you remove the "Import" word prepended to the incoming job's name
- Also check any Manual Data Source which may be created by the job in the last task. This will need to have the word stripped as well.
- It is common best practice to name your MDS the same as the job that creates them; same with imported jobs of their exported originals. Keep the name the same and reduce confusion.
- When working with the newly imported job, do not remove any of its attributes if it is one of a series of jobs you're importing.
- There is a chance an attribute may come to be used later and removing it in an earlier job will break that imported job.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.