To import a job, navigate to the main Jobs screen by selecting Automation -> Jobs
In the upper right, select the Import job icon
A pop-up will ask you to select the file, job name and the input data source
- Select the Choose file option and locate the downloaded file.
- New Job Name: The original job name will show here with a prefix of IMPORT. We highly advise removing the word IMPORT.
- Input Data Sources: Select the input data source to use with this job.
- When importing a job, it is important to make sure you remove the "Import" word prepended to the incoming job's name
- Also check any Manual Data Source which may be created by the job in the last task. This will need to have the word stripped as well.
- It is common best practice to name your MDS the same as the job that creates them; same with imported jobs of their exported originals. Keep the name the same and reduce confusion.
- When working with the newly imported job, do not remove any of its attributes if it is one of a series of jobs you're importing.
- There is a chance an attribute may come to be used later and removing it in an earlier job will break that imported job.