There are three ways to review outputs.
1. View an output from a specific task. Click on the task and select View Output Data.
2. Select Actions, View Outputs.
This will take you to another screen where you can click on a specific task and select View Data.3. Select the Run Report which will show you details of all of the Job Runs.
Click on details next to the date/time that you’d like to review, then scroll down to see the details of each task which will show you how many records were in each task and how many changes were made as well as the run time for each task.
To view outputs for a specific task, click on the most recent job run, select a task name and select view output.
*Note that you can only view task outputs from the most recent job run.
Viewing the Report
To add fields to the report, click in the table columns section to view a picklist of your fields.
Select the visualize spaces checkbox to see a bullet in the data where any spaces reside.
You can reorder the columns by grabbing the column letter and dragging it to the desired position.
Sort by ascending or descending order by clicking on the arrow next to the column name.
You can change the filters to view changes more easily.
1. Click the plus symbol to add a new filter. Click the minus symbol to remove a filter.
2. Click on the AND box to change to OR logic.
3. Select Add Filter Group to create filter groupings.
Click on any of the AND boxes to change the logic to OR.
Select the Actions button in the top right corner of the screen for additional options.
1. Download data: Select this option to download the results. You will be asked to name your file and save it as either CSV or EXCEL.
After selecting Download, your file will be located under Data -> Downloads
2. Create Saved Search: select this option to create a saved search of the output report.
After selecting Save, this output report will be available in the Saved Searches section.
Highlight a specific row in the report and scroll down to see all fields associated with the record in the Details section at the bottom of the page.
Select the Table Rows dropdown for more options
1. Search Results: This is the default view showing the records.
2. Attribute Summary: Select attribute summary to see details: average, sum, mode, min, max, range, standard deviation.
3. Data Quality: Select this option to see information about data quality: has no value, % no value, unique values.
Click HERE for documentation on more detailed information on Checking your Output data.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.