This task adds or removes List Members in Microsoft Dynamics.
Category Location: All, System specific
- Microsoft Dynamics List Member target: select the data target you've set up in Openprise for Microsoft Dynamics List Members.
- Microsoft Dynamics list name: select the list id from your input data source or select the list name from the dropdown.
- Action: select the action (Add or Remove).
- Attribute that contains the entity id: select the contact id from the input data source.
The output data set will contain the following attribute fields which can be used for additional processing:
- op_list_id - Contains the Microsoft Dynamics List Id.
- op_list_last_updated - Timestamp of the action taken by the task.
op_list_member_errors – This is a text field that contains error messages that occurred (if any).
op_list_member_status – This contains the action performed: Add or Remove.
- op_list_member_success – A boolean field that contains yes/no depending on the success of the operation.
- op_list_name – Contains the Microsoft Dynamics List Name.
- The contact must exist in Microsoft Dynamics to add/remove from a list