This task merges entities in Microsoft Dynamics.
Category Location: All, System specific
- Microsoft Dynamics Data Target: select the data target you've set up in Openprise for Microsoft Dynamics Entities.
- Attribute which contains record id: select the entity id attribute from the input data source.
The output data set will contain the following attribute fields which can be used for additional processing:
- op_merge_time - Timestamp of the action taken by the task.
op_merge_errors – This is a text field that contains error messages that occurred (if any).
op_merge_status – This contains the action performed: Master or Subordinate.
- op_merge_success – A boolean field that contains yes/no depending on the success of the operation.
- op_merge_reference – Contains the Entity Id.
- This task requires a de-duplication and merge task to run first in order to produce merged objects. This is because the Microsoft Dynamics merge task looks for duplication groupings within the records, which is created by the de-duplication and merge task.