This task closes opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Export all filtered records: When checked, the task will export all filtered records regardless if they've been updated in the job.
- Microsoft dynamics opportunity target: Required - select the data target you've set up in Openprise for Microsoft Dynamics Opportunities.
- Attribute that contains Opportunity id: Required - select the attribute that contains the opportunity id.
- Status: Required - select the status (won, lost, op_dynamic). *selecting OP_Dynamic will allow you to set the Status and Status Reason values from attributes in your input data source.
- Actual Revenue: Optional: select the actual revenue field.
- Close Date: Optional: select the close date field.
- Competitor Id: Optional: select the competitor id field.
- Description: Optional: select the description field.
The output data set will contain the following attribute fields which can be used for additional processing:
- op_close_opportunity_errors – This is a text field that contains error messages that occurred (if any).
- op_close_opportunity_reference – This contains the Opportunity ID.
- op_close_opportunity_status – This contains the action performed: close as won, close as lost.
- op_close_opportunity_success – A boolean field that contains yes/no depending on the success of the operation.
- op_close_opportunity_time – Timestamp of the action taken by the task.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.