Submit a Form to Marketo. This task is used when you have a form that integrates directly with Openprise (using API Factory). The data from the form can be standardized, normalized, enriched or actioned upon in any other way and then sent back to Marketo as an original form submittal retaining munchkin cookies, URLs, etc.
- Export all filtered records regardless of whether it was updated in the job – Check this box to send all data from the data source back to the data target even if the job did not update the record.
- Select data target – Select the data target. **remember that this has to be created in the data target section to select here.
- Select marketo form to submit - Select the Marketo form to update.
After the data target and Marketo form are selected, you will be prompted to map the attributes from the data source to the Marketo form (image below).
- You can create a more dynamic form outside of Marketo's parameters that behaves exactly as a marketo form submittal.
- The email address is used as the unique identifier in this task template. The action is an upsert, which means that if the email address exists, the Lead will be updated and if it does not exist, the Lead will be inserted.
- Use this task if you have multiple Marketo instances and need to identify where the leads belong before form submittal. The form will integrate directly with Openprise and the job will identify which instance to send the form to before exporting to the correct instance.
- Standardize, normalize and enrich your lead data from a form before submitting to your Marketo instance.