In the Q3, 2020 release, Openprise provides a Beta feature for Eloqua users to interface with Openprise through Eloqua campaign and program canvas using an Openprise Plugin developed as an Eloqua Action Service.
Follow the steps below to install the Eloqua Action Service for Openprise:
2. Login to your Eloqua instance if prompted
3. Click on "Accept and Install" to install the plugin
4. Once installed, the plugin can be used in Campaigns and Contact Programs. In the canvas view, a new "Openprise Action" should be available.
5. Double click on the "Openprise Action" step in the canvas to configure the step.
6. In the configuration pop-up, enter the URL of the API Job or API Bot you want to invoke in Openprise and put in your corresponding API Key. Then click on "Save and Authenticate" to complete the configuration. If prompted to authenticate to Eloqua, please authenticate and allow the Openprise plugin access to Eloqua.