Add, Update, or Remove Prospects in a Pardot List.
- Pardot manage list member target: Select the Data Target already created in Openprise.
- Action: Add, Update or Remove.
- Attribute which contains prospect Id: The attribute in the input data source that contains an existing prospect Id.
- Pardot list name: Select the list name in Pardot. The list name can be selected from the dropdown or you can select the option Use attribute which contains List ID if you have an attribute in your job that has been pre-filled with the List ID your are managing.
- Opted out: Select from the following three options:
- Attribute which contains opted out: select the field from your input data source that contains the list member status. This must be a boolean (T/F) value.
- True - if the prospect has opted out of receiving emails from this list.
- False - if the prospect has not opted out of receiving emails from this list. Select False if this list is not to be used for sending emails.
- Add New Prospects in Pardot for a trade show to the correct list.
- Add Prospects to a list that you later want to delete manually in Pardot