Add, Update, or Remove Prospects in a Pardot List.
- Pardot manage list member target – Select the Data Target already created in Openprise.
- Action – Add, Update or Remove.
- Attribute which contains prospect Id - The attribute that contains an existing prospect Id.
- Pardot list name – List name in Pardot. This can be selected from the
- Attribute that contains Lead ID – Use the first entry in the drop-down list "Use attribute which contains List ID" if you have an attribute in your job that has been pre-filled with the List ID your are managing. Select a list name, if you are managing a fixed list for the job using this task.
- Opted out - Select either of the following:
- Attribute which contains opted out - this must be a boolean value. It should contain either true or false, depending on the list member's status for the selected list
- True - if the prospect has opted out of receiving emails from this list
- False - if the prospect has not opted out of receiving emails from this list. Select False if this list is not to be used for sending emails.
- Add New Prospects in Pardot for a trade show to the correct list.
- Add Prospects to a list that you later want to delete manually in Pardot