With Openprise, we can enforce GDPR controls to protect the EU data which would help avoiding GDPR breach.
To configure the GDPR settings, we need to navigate to “GDPR Privacy Controls” under “Administration” tab.
The functionality of all the features in the page as follows:
- The first three toggle switches are to enable/disable the GDPR controls, GDPR filters and GDPR audits.
- We can configure GDPR controls for Country, Email/Domain and Phone number and use a reference table to validate for EU and non-EU data.
- Enabling “GDPR filters” would populate the option “Add GDPR Filter” under “View/Edit Data” and “Filter Input” Screens which would help to filter all EU, non-EU and non-deterministic records.
- Enabling “GDPR audit” will fetch all the log reports of the data transmission since the time it enabled. It cannot be enabled unless the “GDPR control” is enabled.
- We can choose to allow or deny non-deterministic records from being transferred. If a record could not determine whether EU or non-EU, we can still choose to allow or deny the data to be transferred to the respective data targets or data service providers using the radio buttons.
- We can choose to apply GDPR controls on all the data service providers and data targets; or add exceptions using radio buttons.
- Any GDPR control set by Openprise on Data Services and Data Targets is shown on the page like below:
- We can choose to apply the GDPR control even for all manual downloads.
These are the respective settings for the GDPR Control.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.