Use the Administration section to make system-wide changes to users, authentications, features, quotas and other settings.
The following options are available by going to the Administration tab:
- Users: add, modify, suspend or delete users from Openprise.
- Groups: users can be added to a Group to make administering permissions for authentications more manageable.
- Organizations: users can be added to Organizations to make GDPR features (if enabled) more manageable.
- Labels: add lables (formerly called tags) to Bots, Jobs, Data Sources and Data Targets to help you be organized.
- GDPR Controls: If this feature is enabled, define controls to enforce GDPR controls upon your data.
- GDPR Data Delete: Add a request to delete data according to GDPR standards.
- Security Settings: Manage security for password settings, SSO integration and credentials.
- Settings: manage and view Account settings, Usage, enabled Features and establish Quotas.