Use the Administration section to make system-wide changes to users, authentications, features, quotas and other settings.
The following options are available by going to the Administration tab:
- Users – add, modify, suspend or delete users from Openprise.
- Groups – users can be added to a Group to make administering permissions for authentications more manageable.
- Credentials – control who has access to use authentications to outside data sources and targets.
- Organizations – users can be added to Organizations to make GDPR features (if enabled) more manageable.
- Tags – add tags to Bots, Jobs, Data Sources and Data Targets to help you be organized
- GDPR Controls – If this feature is enabled, define controls to enforce GDPR controls upon your data.
- System Settings – manage and view Account settings, Usage, enabled Features and establish Quotas.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.