December 10, 2017 – Patch
- Under the Data navigation menu, Open Data and My Catalog are now separated into their own categories making the Data Set feature under My Catalog more accessible
- Fixed issue where Remove Junk rule may not save correctly when both these conditions are true: 1) more than 1 action is in the rule and 2) if a reference table is used to remove junk in the second action or later actions
- Fixed issue where Append Rule does not append attributes that are new attributes in the reference data source
- Fixed issue where the last import date on Google CSV or Google Sheets data sources is not reflecting the latest import date (even though the data is in fact imported)
November 19, 2017 – Patch
- Open data updated – Countries multi-lingual now has membership data to indicate if the country is "EU" or "G20"
- Updated a particular error message for clearer information when authenticating to data sources or data targets
- OS level updates for production servers
- Fixed issue where text translation rule does not properly create new attributes
November 5, 2017 – Patch
- Open data updated – Canada Cities and Postal Code now has County data
- Fixed issue where infer rule and simple replacement / normalization rule are not warning users when writing multiple outputs to a single-value text attribute
- Fixed issue where pipeline runs sometime report "Error while running pipeline Read timed out" at export type rules (Marketo merge, Export: Add / Update, etc…). This occurs when internal Openprise modules' communication result in a timeout even though the communication was successful and work was actually done.
October 23, 2017 – Patch
- In-context documentation is now available for rules via the "Need Help?" link. Additional documentation at the page level will be coming soon as well.
- Quick start guide is also now available
- Total quota option available for Data Services in the Data Marketplace in addition to the refreshable quota
- Workflows option to email administrators and cancel recurrence if failures occur during the workflow execution
- Infer rule option to assign values in a evenly distributed (round robin equivalent) fashion
- Cloud drive data sources now shows the filename of the file where each record is imported
- Exporting data to Marketo will no longer be retried if 604 Request Timed Out status is received
- Dun & Bradstreet data service is now expanded to support multiple D&B packages
- Fixed issue where special control characters causes import to bring in partial data
- Fixed issue where word parsing rule does not parse correctly if delimiter is a special character
- Fixed issue where de-duplication and merge rule errors if the minimum length for fuzzy matching option is changed from its default
- Fixed issue where de-duplication and merge rule errors if an input filter results in no records to process
- Fixed issue where change attribute type rule is not converting whole numbers or real numbers to string values properly
- Fixed issue where certain filter options are not observed for export type rules
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.