From the Users page you can add new users and modify, suspend or delete existing users.
To access the Users page, go to Administration > Users. From the Users page:
- Click on a tile to edit an existing user
- Use the search window to search for an existing user
- Click on Add User to create a new user.
*required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
*Creating a user profile is the responsibility of the Primary User
- Enter First Name
- Enter Last Name
- Enter Organization (will auto-populate when selected)
- Enter Email address
- Enter user's work phone number
- Create a temporary password for the new user *Force password change on next login is checked by default. We recommend leaving this checkbox checked to allow the new user to set their own password upon first login.
- Select the User Role (more information on user role parameters can be found HERE)
- Set the expiration date (*there is a never expires option)
- Click Save.
The newly created user will receive an email at the email address provided during creation to reset their password and access the platform.
NOTE: If the primary user is NOT the one creating the new user, the primary user will receive an email to approve the new user creation.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.