From the Users page you can add new users and modify, suspend or delete existing users.
Create/ Manage Users in Your Tenant
To access the Users page, go to Administration > Users. From the Users page. Then select the Add User button.
- Click on a tile to edit an existing user
- Use the search window to search for an existing user
- Click on Add User to create a new user.
*required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
*Creating a user profile is the responsibility of the Primary User
- Enter First Name
- Enter Last Name
- Enter Organization (will auto-populate when selected)
- Enter Email address
- Enter user's work phone number
- Create a temporary password for the new user *Force password change on next login is checked by default. We recommend leaving this checkbox checked to allow the new user to set their own password upon first login.
- Select the User Role (more information on user role parameters can be found HERE)
- Set the expiration date (*there is a never expires option)
If a user has expired, you can select a new date in the Access Expires on Section
The newly created user will receive an email at the email address provided during creation to reset their password and access the platform.
**If the invited user has allowed the invitation link to expire, the primary user will need to delete the user and add them again as a new user to prompt a new email to be sent.
NOTE: If the primary user is NOT the one creating the new user, the primary user will receive an email to approve the new user creation.
Create/ Manage Users in App Factory
To create/edit App Factory Users, navigate to Administration -> Users. Select the People symbol in the upper right. Click the "Add User" button.
Add the users email addresses to either App Factory or Toolbox.
Create/ Manage API Users
To create/edit API Users, navigate to Administration -> Users. Select the Key symbol in the upper right. Click the "Add API User" button.
Add the users email addresses.