Assign one (classification) or more (tagging) values to any record that matches the filtering criteria.
1. Set: Field to hold classification value (single value, text)
2. To: Classification value (will replace existing value)
3. Tag: Field to hold tagging value (multi-value, text)
4. With: Tag value (will append to existing value)
- When writing a single value (classification), the new value will replace the existing value.
- When writing multiple values (tagging), the new tags will be added to existing tags.
- You can do multiple classification and tagging actions in one task.
- Classify and route leads by company size.
- Filter for lead records with Company Revenue < $100M and Country = US or Canada
- Set attribute Account Type = “Inside Sales” and Territory = "North America"
- Tag customer for upsell campaigns.
- Filter for customers that have purchased product A
- Tag attribute Upsell Products = “Product B, Accessory A1, Accessory A2”.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.