Validate emails using an email verification service provider from the Marketplace.
- You must have the email validation service you would like to use in the Marketplace already set up. If you are using your own account, you can set up the Marketplace provider yourself. If you are buying the validation service via Openprise, then your service will be set up by Openprise.
- Depending on the provider used, the data returned by the task may vary.
- You can set the Marketplace service in test mode so you won't use up your API quota and incur unnecessary costs during testing.
- Possible data that can be returned:
- OP_ProviderName_Account = account name of the inbox holder
- OP_ProviderName_Email_Address = email address matched
- OP_ProviderName_Disposal = indicates this is an email from a disposable email service
- OP_ProviderName_Domain = domain of the email address
- OP_ProviderName_Durantion = the time it took to process the validation request
- OP_ProviderName_Error = validation error description
- OP_ProviderName_Error_Code = validation error code
- OP_ProviderName_Role_Address = indicate this is a generic email like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- OP_ProviderName_Status = Status of the email
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.