Validate emails using an email verification service provider from the Marketplace.
Category Location: All, Data Services/ Enrichment
- Select data service: Select the data service you'd like to use from the dropdown.
- Address: Select the attribute to verify.
- Use cached results from previous runs: Under various circumstances, Openprise users may reprocess records that have already retrieved results from data vendors. To save cost and increase efficiency, Openprise caches these results up to 30 days. Any appending or verification requests past 30 days will be considered a new request. Openprise defaults to use cached results, but users can uncheck this option to bypass the cache and let Openprise send the records to data vendors directly. Please note that Openprise cached results are bounded to each tenant and the cached results will be removed from the platform after 30 days.
- Remove existing values on no match found: Check this option if you'd like to remove the existing values from the attribute if matches weren't found.
- You must have the email validation service you would like to use in the Marketplace already set up. If you are using your own account, you can set up the Marketplace provider yourself. If you are buying the validation service via Openprise, then your service will be set up by Openprise.
- Depending on the provider used, the data returned by the task may vary.
- You can set the Marketplace service in test mode so you won't use up your API quota and incur unnecessary costs during testing.
Possible data that can be returned:
- OP_ProviderName_Account = account name of the inbox holder
- OP_ProviderName_Email_Address = email address matched
- OP_ProviderName_Disposable = indicates this is an email from a disposable email service
- OP_ProviderName_Domain = domain of the email address
- OP_ProviderName_Duration = the time it took to process the validation request
- OP_ProviderName_Error = validation error description
- OP_ProviderName_Error_Code = validation error code
- OP_ProviderName_Role_Address = indicates this is a generic email like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- OP_ProviderName_Status = Status of the email