- Use web search engines like Google and Bing to find URL and other information.
- You must first set up the search engine you would like to use in the Marketplace.
- For Google search, you can set up a custom search engine with specific search scope. With Bing, you can only use a general web search.
- Your search keywords should all be contained in a single data attribute. Consider using Combine Attributes task to aggregate keywords from multiple attributes into one.
- You can specify how many top search results to fetch.
- The task returns the following data for each search result: URL, description, and snippet.
- Find top 3 search results for a company name, domain name, or a URL.
- Find top 5 search results for a product category name + the keyword "manufacturer".
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.