Merges multiple Data Sources into an output Data Source with user specified mapping between attributes from the input Data Source A to the attributes in the input Data Source B. A data source can be any data source in Openprise. For example, you can select a data source that is externally linked, a job or task output, an open data source (located under data -> data catalog), or a manually managed data source.
- Pick a datasource to merge data: Select a data source from the dropdown to merge with the input data source in the job.
- Add Data Source: Select to add multiple Data Sources.
- Map Data Source Attributes to Merge: Match Attributes from the input data source on the left to the selected data source on the right.
- In the Pick a data source to map attributes section to the right (arrow), you can select the data source from the dropdown if you've selected more than one data source to merge.
- Use Create Attribute to create new attributes in Data Source A.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.