Related Video: Remove Junk Task Template
Remove junk / placeholder values from any attribute for the purpose of cleaning or to facilitate other tasks.
- You can specify the junk values to remove by either typing the list into the form, or use a list of values in a Data Source / Data Set.
- Use the Data Source / Data Set option if you have a long list or if the list is to be maintained by another user.
- Use the manual entry method for ad-hoc and/or short list of values.
- You can use the 2 methods together.
- Fuzzy matching is available only with Data Set / Data Source option, not with the manual list option.
Remove junk or placeholder values such as "N/A", "n/a", "unknown" or "null" from the Company attribute.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.