Convert SFDC Leads to Contacts.
Category Location: All, System specific
- Salesforce Contact Data Target: Select the Contact Data target that you created in Openprise
- Lead ID: Select the Lead Id attribute. (required.)
- Contact ID: Select the Contact Id attribute. If this is not supplied, a new Contact will be created.
- Record Owner ID: Select the owner Id attribute.
- Account ID to attach converted lead: Select the Account Id attribute. If this is not supplied, a new Account will be created. Note: If the field you select in this section contains no value for a record, it will create a new account in Salesforce OR If you leave this section blank, it will create a new account.
- Create or attach opportunity to converted lead: Three options: Do not create or attach Opportunity, Create new Opportunity, Attach to existing Opportunity.
- Store converted status: Options: Use attribute which contains converted status which allows you to select the attribute containing the status or Select one of the listed statuses.
- Send notification email to owner upon convert: Check this box to send an email to the record owner upon conversion.
- This task requires the Account ID in order to convert a lead and automatically attach the new contact (ie. the converted lead) to the account. The same is true if the new contact needs to be assigned to a record owner that is not the Account's owner.
- If you specify Account ID, make sure the Account ID is included in the Data Target configuration.
- Use the lead to account matching task to identify leads that are associated to existing accounts and to copy the Account ID as well as other account details to the leads before using this task.
- Depending on the configuration of your Salesforce instance, you may also be required to supply an Owner ID when converting a Lead to a Contact.
This task will convert SFDC leads to SFDC contacts.
- Leads that are already associated with accounts and/or opportunities.
- Leads that are duplicates of existing contacts and need to be converted before merging so that activity history is not lost.