Related Video: Search and Replace Text
Find and replace any part of a text, whether whole words, partial worlds, or phrases.
- This is similar to any search and replace function you would find in word processor or spreadsheet.
- If you have a short list of words to search and replace, just specify them in the task configuration.
- If you have a long list of words to search and replace, then it is best to prepare a list and import it as a reference Data Source.
- You can chose to replace the search string with text, a new-line, or a space (blank).
- In the advanced options you can specify if the search should be case sensitive or if the search should be whole-word match only.
- Expand common abbreviations such as:
- Find "V.P." and "VP" and replace it with "Vice President"
- Find "SFO" and replace it with "San Francisco"
- Bulk changes such as:
- Find "China, Hong Kong, Taiwan" and replace it with "Greater China"
- Find "DF16" and replace it with "Dreamforce 2016"
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.