Merge duplicated SFDC lead, contact and account records.
- Salesforce Data Target: Select the data target you've created in Openprise.
- Record Type: Three options: Account, Contact, Lead
- Attribute which contains record Id: Select the attribute that contains the record Id.
- Description: Optional: you can type text to add to the Description field of each record merged. (i.e. "merged by Openprise"
- This task requires a de-duplication and merge task to run first in order to produce merged objects. This is because the SFDC merge task looks for duplication groupings within the records, which is created by the de-duplication and merge task.
- Unlike the SFDC's UI and API which restricts merging only 3 records at a time, this task allows all found duplicates to be merged, regardless of how many were found.
- Merged objects are in the SFDC recycle bin and can be undeleted if necessary.
This task will merge the results of Openprise's de-duplication and merge task for three different SFDC objects: Leads, Contacts, and Accounts.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.