Translate text from one language to another using a translation service provider from the Data Marketplace.
- Select Data Service – Translation service already configured in Data Marketplace.
- Source language – Input attribute language.
- Target language – Output attribute language.
- Format – Text or HTML.
- Model – Neural Machine Translation (NMT) or Phrase-Based Machine Translation (PBMT).
- Type – Single or Multi value text.
- Source field – Input attribute.
- Target field – Output attribute. Best practice is to create a new attribute for the translated text.
- You must have the appending service you would like to use in the Marketplace already set up. If you are using your own account, you can set up the Marketplace provider yourself. If you are buying the appending service via Openprise, then your service will be set up by Openprise.
- You can set the Marketplace service in test mode so you won't use up your API quota and incur unnecessary costs during testing.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.