Translate text from one language to another using a translation service provider from the Data Marketplace.
- Select Data Service: Select the Translation service already configured in Data Marketplace.
- Source language: Select the input attribute's language. You can select Auto detect or a specific language from the dropdown.
- Target language: Select the output attribute's language. You can select a specific language from the dropdown.
- Format: Select Text or HTML.
- Model: Select Neural Machine Translation (NMT) or Phrase-Based Machine Translation (PBMT).
- Type: Select the attribute type: Single or Multi value text.
- Source field: Select the input attribute.
- Target field: Select the output attribute. Best practice is to create a new attribute for the translated text.
- Write detected language to: Select an attribute to indicate the detected language. A new attribute can be created by selecting the Add Attribute button.
- Remove existing values: Select this checkbox to remove the existing values from the field if no match is found.
- You must have the appending service you would like to use in the Marketplace already set up. If you are using your own account, you can set up the Marketplace provider yourself. If you are buying the appending service via Openprise, then your service will be set up by Openprise.
- You can set the Marketplace service in test mode so you won't use up your API quota and incur unnecessary costs during testing.