Upload Openprise data into a supported cloud storage service as Excel or CSV files.
- Select data target: Select the data target from the dropdown. *must be set up in Openprise to view in the dropdown.
- Include Additional attributes: Check this box to include additional attributes in the output.
- Hide unselected attributes from UI: If this box is checked, any unselected attributes in #4, attribute selection, will be removed from the task template view.
- Attribute selection: Select the attributes to include in the output by checking the box next to the attribute. Selecting the checkbox next the the header labeled attribute will select all attributes.
- File Name: Two options: (1) Specify file name - type the name of your file here (2) Use an attribute's value as the file name - when selected you will have options to pick an attribute and apply a prefix and/or suffix.
- Advanced Configurations
- Zip Upload file: Select this option to create a zip file and select the file type to the right.
- Append timestamp: Select this option to append the timestamp of the file each time a new file is uploaded.
- Override file: Select this option to override the file if it already exists in the directory.
- Always upload file with all records: Select this option to always upload the file with all records in the input data source.
- Break into multiple file: Check this box to break the file into multiple files - select the number of records per file by typing a number of records to the right.
- The Data Target must be defined before using this task.
- Upload file only works with supported cloud storage Data Targets such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive.
- You can select which attributes to write to the resulting file.
- You can drag and drop to reorder the attributes.
- In "Advanced Configuration", you can specify whether the file should be in Excel or CSV format as well as whether the file should be zipped. You can also choose to timestamp the file to avoid overwriting previous files.
- The Openprise output data set (not the uploaded file) will contain the following attribute fields which can be used for additional processing:
- op_upload_status: if the upload is successful, this will contain the path and filename created by the task.
- op_upload_success: boolean value (true/false) indicating the success status of the file created.
- op_upload_time: timestamp of the operation.
- op_upload_errors: error messages of the upload operation, if any.
- The checkbox "Include additional attributes", if checked, will include any attributes found in a CSV data source that are not imported to be added to the upload file contents. (This is not common.)
- Upload records that need further address validation or enrichment from other 3rd parties into a Box folder that the 3rd parties can access.
- Upload only non-surviving records from a de-duplication task into cloud storage for archival purposes or additional review process.
- Upload records for a specific channel partner with only non-sensitive data and filtered by the region/territory that the channel partner operates in.
- Upload records from a list import job that failed validation so the records can be amended and re-import.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.