To help you organize your Openprise session, you can add "Labels" to Data Sources, Data Targets, Bots, and Jobs. On the Data Sources, Data Targets, Bots and Job pages, you can define which labels are in effect to selectively display objects. To use labels, follow these general steps:
- Define Labels – go to Administration > Labels and select Add Label.
- Enter a label name
- Select a color for the label
- Select a text color for the label
- Select Save
- Apply Labels to an object (Data Source, Data Target, Bot, Job), by editing the object and selecting which label to associate with the object.
- Select which labels will be applied when rendering objects on the page by using the Labels option on each of the Jobs, Bots, Data Targets and Data Source pages.
- Use Labels as a handy way to identify related objects. For example, if you have several jobs that are used for a common purpose, such as New Lead Processing, you can label all jobs with the same label to easily identify them.
- Use Labels (ie. MANUAL) to identify jobs and bots that should only be run manually, and not scheduled.
- Use Labels to identify jobs used for testing.