This task can find new leads or contacts using a data service provider from the Marketplace.
- Select Data Service – The Data Appending Service must already be configured in the Data Marketplace.
- Domain – Domain of new leads or contacts.
- First Name – First Name
- Last Name – Last Name
- Seconds to wait – GetEmail.io requires at least 600 seconds per call.
- Number of records to retrieve – Most data providers will charge for multiple matches.
- Use cached results from previous runs – Openprise will cache data for 30 days, which can be retrieved instead of calling the data provider again.
- You must have the appending service you would like to use in the Marketplace already set up. If you are using your own account, you can set up the Marketplace provider yourself. If you are buying the appending service via Openprise, then your service will be set up by Openprise.
- You can decide how many matching account records to return from the service provider.
- Depending on the provider used, the data returned by the task may vary.
- You can set the Marketplace service in test mode so you won't use up your API quota and incur unnecessary costs during testing.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.