This task appends/enriches company records using a data service provider from the Marketplace.
Select Data Service: Data Service already configured in Data Marketplace.
- Mode of operation: Three options: (1) Match and retrieve company details (2) Match companies only (3) Retrieve company details only.
- Search mode: Three options: (1) Basic (2) Advanced (3) Advanced with reliability score.
- ConfidenceLowerLevelThresholdValue: Set the lower level confidence threshold value with a number between 1 and 10. The number 1 represents the highest confidence.
- Attribute mapping: Map the attributes to match on.
Number of records to retrieve: Type the number of records you'd like to retrieve. Note: Most data providers will charge for multiple matches.
Use cached results from previous runs: Openprise will cache data for 30 days, which can be retrieved instead of calling data provider again.
- Remove existing values: Remove existing values in the fields if no match was found.
- You must have the data service you would like to use in the Marketplace already set up. If you are using your own account, you can set up the Marketplace provider yourself. If you are buying the appending service via Openprise, then your service will be set up by Openprise.
- You can decide how many matching account records to return from the service provider.
- Depending on the provider used, the data returned by the task may vary.
- You can set the Marketplace service in test mode so you won't use up your API quota and incur unnecessary costs during testing.
- The number of input / matching attributes varies greatly across different service providers.
- The number of data attributes returned by the data provider also varies widely.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.