Change the attribute type to another attribute type with a new field name. This template is useful if an attribute was imported into Openprise as a different attribute type than you wanted.
- Source attribute: Select the attribute to change from the input data source.
- Write to: Create a new attribute of the type that you would like to change to. (use the Add Attribute option)
- Delimiter: Indicate the delimiter you'd like to use if changing to a multi-value attribute. (e.g. comma, space, hyphen, colon)
- This task is useful if an attribute was imported into Openprise as a different attribute type than you wanted.
- If you want to change an attribute into a date attribute, use the Date and Time Normalization task instead.
- You can perform multiple change attribute type actions, each with a different transformation, in one task.
- Change a single-value string attribute to a multi-value string attribute
- Change a single-value string attribute to a real number
- Change a whole number attribute to a single-value string attribute
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.