Fill an empty attribute A using a value from another attribute B. If attribute B is also empty, you have the option to fill attribute A with a static default value.
Category Location: All, Calculate or manipulate, Frequently used
- Select Attribute: Select an attribute from the dropdown to be filled.
- First try to fill it with value from: Select a new attribute to fill the empty attribute.
- Default Value: If the attribute is still empty, fill it with a default value.
- Copy only if target attribute is empty: When this option is checked, it will only fill the attribute selected in Step 1 if it is empty.
- The static default attribute is optional.
- If attribute Billing Address is empty, fill with value from attribute Address. If Address is also empty, fill with “None”.
- If attribute Key Account Director is empty, fill it with value from Account Owner.