Remove any duplicate values within any string attribute.
- Source attribute: Select the attribute to find duplicate values.
- Write to: Select or create the attribute to house the unique values.
- Delimiter: Define a delimiter to parse a single-value string.
- Ignore case sensitive: Check this box to ignore case sensitive matching.
- If there are multiple values that are the same within a single-value string attribute, you can define a delimiter to be used to parse the single-value string.
- If a string attribute has "Item 1, Item 1, Item 2, Item 2", use this task with comma as delimiter to find the duplicated entries and derive the result "Item 1, Item 2".
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.