Match lead records to existing account records by matching on company name and/or extracted domains.
- This task works on generic lead and account records. For example, it can match Marketo leads to SFDC accounts.
- This task can match leads to accounts by using the extracted domain, company name, or both extracted domain and company.
- For domain matching, simply point the task to any attributes that may hold domains such as Email, Website, or URL attributes and it will try to extract a viable domain out of the multiple attributes. The first attribute to return a domain will be the domain used.
- For company matching, this task provides the option to remove words like Corporation, Corp., Inc., LLC, and others such that the match rate can be increased.
- Remember to append the account fields to the lead records such that further processing can be performed on them.
- Marketing to a specific target account list which requires matching leads in Marketo to an arbitrary target account list.
- Account based marketing which requires accurately identifying the accounts that each lead may be associated with prior to the lead becoming a contact.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.