BETA - Please be aware that this feature is currently in beta mode.
The following is a guideline to follow when using the recipe "Metrics - Initial Miscellaneous Data Quality" for Salesforce. Please read these guidelines before cloning the recipe.
This recipe provides the following:
- Jobs that analyze the data for Salesforce Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunity, Opportunity Contact Role and Users objects.
- Bots to run the above jobs. Note that the bot will be created, but not automated.
- Analytics reports
- An App Factory Dashboard to view the analytics reports containing various Initial Miscellaneous Data Quality metrics.
To prepare for this recipe you will need to verify that data sources have been created.
The following data sources must be created. NOTE - If you already have any of these data sources, you do not need to create new ones.
- A data source must be created for the following Salesforce objects.
- Opportunity Contact Role
- You will need to utilize previously created data sources during this process. Please familiarize yourself with the following Manual Data Sources:
- Metrics - SF Accounts Initial Data File
- Metrics - SF Contacts Initial Data File
- Metrics - SF Leads Initial Data File
To clone the project recipe, navigate to Projects > Recipes and select the project recipe to clone.
You will need to provide:
● Project name
● Prefix and/or suffix for all objects in the project
● Data sources to be used in the project
Examine the cloned project
We recommend you look through all the newly created project elements to familiarize yourself with what has been created.
Look for any job that is marked with errors. These errors must be manually corrected.
Run the bots
Run the following bots in the order listed:
- Metrics 02.01 - Initial Misc Data Quality - SF Initial Data Capture
- Metrics 02.02 - Initial Misc Data Quality - SF Lead to Account Matching
- Metrics 02.03 - Initial Misc Data Quality - SF Account and Contact Owner
- Metrics 02.04 - Initial Misc Data Quality - SF Contact Role Data
Verify Analytics Data
Review the Analytics reports created to ensure data is populated.