Below are some helpful instructions and hints to consider when creating a Marketo data source to contain one or more lists.
- navigate to Data ->Data Sources and select the Add Data Source button
- fill in the required information as usual, selecting Marketo for the Source technology and data format
- Select Marketo List Members for the Directory or entity
- Openprise queries Marketo and displays a group of 1000 list names
- To select your list, either scroll through the list, or use the search feature as shown (#1 in the screenshot).
- If your list is not shown, use the exact list name in the search field (#2). This will bring up the Add Not Found button (#3). Press enter to instruct Openprise to search Marketo for that exact list name and add it to the results.
- If your exact list name happens to be found within the lists displayed, you can add two spaces to the beginning of the list name in the search area so Openprise will show the Add Not Found button.
For example, in the screenshot below, the list name "AK list" is found in several other list names (#4). If you want to add list "AK list" to this data source, type "__AK list" (two spacesAK list) in the search area. Then the Add Not Found button will appear, and when clicked, "AK list" will be added to the results area.